TAP Barrier System™
New for 2016 and now available, this 1st of its kind Security Barrier offers maximum standoff against angry mobs, protesters and demonstrators attacking your facility with locally available implements. Developed and designed to improve Physical Security and standoff for embassies and consulates around the world, the TAP Barrier System™ is unique for how it rapidly deploys to seal off alleyways, entrances, streets and other access points vulnerable to attacks and looting. Now local law enforcement, public order teams and Special Event Organizers can also achieve maximum standoff to protect property, dignitaries and high value targets, quickly and easily when a threat becomes a reality. (US & International patent pending)
Easy to Deploy. Hard to Defeat.
- Deploys rapidly - 1’ per 20 seconds with 4 person team
- Accommodates a wide variety of terrain - curbs, steps, gravel and grass
- Lightweight and rugged – components are 180 lbs. or less
- Optional spikes, camera and light mounts and gates are available
- Stores and ships flat in 20’ or 40’ container
- Meets and exceeds CTTSO design requirements for embassies and consulates
- The TAP Barrier System™ was designed and developed under contract at the request of the Counter Terrorism Technical Support Office (CTTSO) - Technical Support Working Group (TSWG) and meets and exceeds all design and purpose requirements.