Safetydrape® is used in new and older buildings worldwide because it is the only glass hazard mitigation system that is not solely dependent on anchorage.
The difference between Safetydrape® and competing technologies lies in the lack of Safetydrape’s® reliance on specialized anchorage. Safetydrape® has been rigorously tested to perform in any wall or substrate imaginable. In contrast, competing technologies are often made to meet blast criteria in blast resistant test structures that have anchorage capabilities far beyond what is found in a typical commercial or historic building.
Safetydrape® is made to mitigate glass hazards in the typical office building, commercial or residential structure. In other words, Safetydrape® works in any building. To find out how it does this, contact us for CAD drawings and detailed test information.
Our proprietary fabric Defender II is made of high tenacity polyester for long life and superior strength:
- guaranteed for 20 years even through a wide variance of temperature and environmental conditions
- Made in the USA: fibers are spun and manufactured in the U.S.
- standard colors include winter white and silver
- thousands of colors and patterns to match just about any decor imaginable
Contact us for samples or to schedule an appointment to discuss your color needs.
- Standard troughs are made of Kynar painted 24 gauge galvanized steel (as used in the roofing industry) and carry a 30-year factory warranty. Standard metal finishes include Sandstone, Bone White, Stone White, Classic Green, Musket Gray, and Dark Bronze
- Custom troughs to match your décor can be fabricated and they have been made out of materials such as extruded aluminum, custom woods and bronze. Contact us to request a swatch board.
Anchorage hardware has been engineered and tested as a system.
- all components zinc coated for long life
- can be anchored into any wall substrate or window sill, as well as on the inside or outside of window openings
- can accommodate mini blinds or window shades using extended side brackets
- CAD drawings are available upon request
Contact us and let our engineers assist you with bracket and trough location, selection and insertion of components into your drawings.